BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Day

The day that i first met you
The day that i saw your two big eyes
The day i heard your lovely voice
The day i know your name
The day i saw your sunny side
is the day i gave you my heart

The day you accepted me
The day you made me feel i am the most happy guy on earth
The day you made me smile while i am sleeping
The day that i told you i love you
The day i played with your hair
The day i played with your fingers
The day i received your gift
The day i chat everything with you on msn
The day i holded your hands tightly
The day i watched movie with you
The day i went 1 day trip with you
The day i went to your house
The day i taught you maths and chinese
The day i ate lunch with you
The day i bought a present for you
is the days that i know i have completely gave you my heart

The day we seperated
The day i made u cry
The day u made me cry too
The day u broke my heart
The day hurted me deeply
The day i feel that i am the saddest guy on earth
is the day that i know my heart worth nothing to you

The day i cant forget you
The day i keep dreaming bout you
The day i promised you i will wait for you
The day that i said that i will love you forever
The day that i told you i still love you
is the day that i know you are the most important people in my life

The day that i had started this blog
The day that i am writing this post
The day that i am thinking of the past
The day after the other day
i know
i really know
i really love you

~yee yan~
The day you read this post
is the day you know
Where ever you go
What ever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

I love you


p/s : to those who had see this post, don't go and tell the world bout it.

0 hearts: